Journal F
In this year, I had a writing 2 classes. Through this class, I think that increased my vocabulary of English. And I leaned English grammar. For example, should certainly start to write in capital, an adjective before a noun, how I use a conjunction, and a tense etc… it is very difficult for me. When I took a small test that need to correct a mistake right in the middle of a class, it was too difficult for me to solve much for me. Because I didn’t preparation for lessons much. However, I tackled most of the homework and paragraph. I felt that the subject for paragraph was difficult a little. I handed in right, but had expired at any number of times. So I decided to keep to due. And what was even worse, there were a lot of the number of days late in this year. But I had never absent myself from school, because Mr. Waterman’s classes is very interesting. His lesson had always no end of student’s laughter. It’s very hard for me to listen and speak English, but Mr. Waterman taught English to me gently. So I could understand English a little. I think that it is very useful to learn English grammar in this year’s Writing classes. I have to forget everything what learned in this time. And I want to use my knowledge to the next year. Moreover I want to work hard at this lesson more than ever. Thank you for Mr. Waterman.
Thank you for your comments, Sumi-chan! I'm glad you felt my teaching was gentle and not too harsh, and I'm glad that you felt the grammar we practiced was useful. I think the paragraph topics might have been a little difficult too. Thank you for sharing that - I'll think hard about whether I should change some of them next year.
返信削除Mr. W.
240+ words = 6 APs!