On February 15, I went camping in Amakusa. The camp is a group of club activities in my college. I joined as a member of softball club. The first day, we left KGU for Amakusa young man hall by bus in the morning. It took about two hours. But I had seven girls and eight boys in my same group, there was not the person whom I knew at all. I was worried because I 'm shy in front of strangers. But I could make friends with a girl. Her name is Misa Yamamura. She is very interesting and kind. We hit it off like old friends from the first day we met.
On the night of the day, we played volleyball. Misa is in volleyball club, so she was good at playing it. But I am not good at playing it, I enjoyed very much. To our regret, our group could not win the championship. And I and Misa told many things before go to bet. I had get a feeling that I could knew her.
The next day, we climbed a mountain. It was very had and I was very tired. However, we could arrived at the top of the mountain. The view is very beautiful. I was very happy. We walked a mountain path satisfactorily, but we lost my way and wandered into a strange place on the way. We walked solely while pleasant singing a song. Then we got away from the mountain path, we found a old woman. We asked for help to her, so we could arrived accommodations safely.
And we skipped big rope at night. Our group could not never jump so our team was the tailender. I regretted very much but I enjoyed.
The final day, we took a commemorative photo and left Amakusa at noon. I could get along with everybody by this camp. I had a good days and very happy. I would to join the camp if I had a chance! (394 / 486Words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿