2012年7月27日金曜日

Last lesson day

      Today is last lesson day of Spring semester. I went to college almost everyday. To go school is very hard for me but I had a nice everyday. Because I like everyone of the department of Eibei. They were pretty and kind. When I could not understand my studies, they teach me to study. It is very great help to me. For the next Monday, a semester test starts. I dislike it but I am struggling to study for it now. I want to get a good grade. Then the test end, Summer vacation starts. So I study hard in expectation of it. I have a plan of Summer vacation.
      I will soon go to college because I have a lesson. Today is very hot, too! I want to hold out by my smile(^^♪ (139 / 12,490 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Yes,these days are getting hot.
    Good luck for your test.
    Enjoy your summe vacation.

    返信削除