2011年10月19日水曜日

Journal B My future

13111208 Ogata Sumire

April 4th, 2012, I celebrated my twentieth birthday.  At the time I stood in the ground among all of softball club.  Everybody sung to birthday song for me.  I had a wish to want you to celebrate my birthday at a ground.  So, I nearly wept for joy.  This year, I was a student in the second year of a university.  I got used to my university life and studied English.  In summer vacation, I went to Australia for foreign training.  I stayed there for a month.  I visited a lot of spots and very interested.
The second Monday of January, its Coming-of-Age Day.  I wear a long-sleeved kimono and celebrated own with local friends.
Two years later, I was a student in the fourth year of a university.  Our club won the championship the national athletic meet in summer.  I was glad of that.  Finally, I graduated from Kumamoto Gakuen University.  And I became a flight attendant.  This was my dream that I had been holding from my childhood.  One day, I had a fateful encounter there.  He is a pilot.  I associated with him, three years later; we held a wedding ceremony at Hawaii.  Then I was twenty seven, a baby was born to us.  The baby was girl.  Moreover, I had baby boy two years later.  Now, I’m forty nine. I’m living happily with my husband and two children!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿