2011年11月21日月曜日

Journal C

13111208           Ogata Sumire

              The person who I really respect is my mother.  Although my mother is forty-eight years old, she always is as vigorous as youth of twenty.  There are three reasons who I respect her.
              First, it is her kindly.  She always greeted people with a smile, and whenever, she is very kind to me.  She doesn’t get angry with me very often.
              She has brought up us all by herself since my father died when I was eleven years old.  I have two brothers.  She worked harder till late at night. She works in a fruit and vegetable shop.  It is physical labor, so I think that she hard at everyday.  However, she never grumbles and keeps her smile in front of me.
              Second, I like a lunch which my mother makes.  When I was a high school student, she gave me to make a lunch at everyday.  Compared with my friend’s lunch, it is a slight frugally.  But it is taste is the best in the world.  I like an omelet very much in particular.  It is really sweets and delicious.
              Now, I’m a university student, so I have no chance that I eat her lunch.  I’m very sad.  I want to eat it.
              Finally, I really respect such a kindly and vigorously mother.  I want to become an adult such her!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Wow - you have a great Mom, Sumi! Very moving explanation of whay you respect her. Thanks!

    220+ words = 5.5 APs!

    Mr. W.

    返信削除