2012年3月20日火曜日

Softball Club's Farewell Party

       In this morning, we practiced softball.  They had a match between two groups.  One is the second and third year's team, the other is the first year's team.  The first year's team won by a large margin.  I can't play softball but can support them.  So, I want to hold out support hardly for everybody.
       In the evening, I joined farewell party of our club at Kourantei.  Sayaka Higashijima was the captain and a pitcher of our team.  She is in four year at university now.  She retired from our club last autumn.  And she is very vigor.  I expelled pleasantly her from our club.  I ate Chinese food and drank many liquor.  They were very delicious.  I told a good memory with her.  When I was happy.
      We continued our party at Hyakusyou.  Next, we went to Karaoke.  We sung until 6 a.m.  And we ate ramen at Ichiran.  I was treated by man who a years more experience than I do.  I had a very fun, and I thought it is important for me to associate  with senior. (217 / 836 Words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿