I left Kumamoto city for Hitoyoshi Kuma at noon with my friend, Eiko. Hitoyoshi Kuma is my hometown. There are a lot of natural, for example a rice field and a mountain... We spent an hour and half going to there by bus. That is her first visit to there so she seemed to be happy. When we arrived in there, it was evening yet. So, we had dinner which was cooked my mother. I ate it after a long time. It was white rice, Nikujyaga, potato salad and grilled chicken. All these foods were very delicious. And we went to a hot spring bath, Hananoshou. Hitoyoshi is well - known as a hot spring resort, too. I felt good very good, and so was Eiko. The night, we spent our time watching TV. we went to bed at 3 a.m.
The next day, we got up at 8 a.m, I went to bus center to see her out. we visited Hitoyoshi station the before because we had plenty of time. There is a windup clock in front of the station. The windup clock sounded at noon. Eiko seemed to be surprised, and she took many picture. The end of the sound, we went to souvenir shop, she bought a souvenir for her family and her boyfriend. It became the time which the bus leave, she got into a bus. I saw her off in front of the bus center. I was very sad but I had a good time. I want to returned to my hometown with Eiko and other friends! (298 / 1,134 Words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿