On April 4, It is my birthday! I became to be twenty years old. I was invited to drinking party in house of the senior. We strated to make takoyaki. It is very delhe citious. And we started to drink liqour, too. It was at midnight, and a date has been changed to the fourth of April. Then, the electricity of room went out, and my friends brought me to cake. When they sang birthday song for me, I was surprised and I was so happy. I went on tearing of joy, because It was an entirely new experience for me. After that, we began to drink liqour again. The liqour was delicious further.
In this way, I spend a nice day. Now I became to be twenty years old, I have a dream. It is to go abroad. I want to hold out English lesson. I'm maneger in softboll club and have a part-time job, too. I have many thing which have to do. So I don't compromise, I want to finish everything!
At the end, I feld very happy. I thought that I was born, and I'm deeply grateful to my parents. Thank you very much for everyone (^O^)♪ (214 / 1,348 Words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿