2012年4月16日月曜日

BR1-1: On The Team

I cut to the left. I cut to the right. "Hey! over here, Jamie!" shouted Michael. I passed the ball to Michael. "Good play, Jamie!" shouted Coach Wilson. Michael ran, jumped and then did a slam dunk into the hoop. It looked really cool. I could not slam dunk like Michael, but I could pass the ball and shoot hoops really well.

       I read On The Team.  It's a Peter Millett Reader.  It's about a man called Jamie, who player basketball but he was not on the school basketball team. Coach Wilson didn't think he could play it. But all his friends wanted him to be on the team.  So he showed Coach Wilson that he really can play basketball. It was a really hard game. Jamie took the ball right out of a tall player's hands! Jamie passed the ball to Michael and did a slam dunk into the hoop. Jamie could not slam dunk like Michael, but he could pass the ball and shoot hoop really well. Both team were even. Michael passed Jamie the ball so Jamie shot the ball at the hoop. The ball dropped in.  Then the game ended, his team were winners! Coach Wilson said that it looks like we have a new player on the school team. Jamie was glad to hear that.
       I love basketball and played basketball too. So I understand Jamie' feelings well because it is very difficult to play basketball. But basketball is very interresting. The story is interesting! I thought that want to play the basketball again.


Peter, Millet. (2007). On the team. Oxford: Thomson Learning Australia.(284 / 1,734 Words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿