2012年5月13日日曜日

EXILE LIVE TOUR 2012 in FUKUOKA

      On Saturday, I went to Fukuoka for go to the EXILE's live. At the morning, I left Kumamoto city for Hakata by bus. It took about two hours to arrive at there. I met my old freind, Rihoko at Hakata station. I was very happy because I haven't seen her a long time. We embraced each other.
      At First, we went to beauticians' school to get painted nail by the student. I got painted nail pink beige color. It was very cute so I have really taken to it. After that, we went shopping in Tenjin. I bought some clothes and accessory. I was satisfied. And we had a dinner in ber, Hanbee. We ate grilled chicken, okonomiyaki, salad and ice cream. We drank alcoholic drink, too. The dish was all delicious!! Next, we met her bestfriend, Yuuri and went to noodles stewed with meat and vegetables shop. Though I met her the first, we soon opened up to each other. She is very interesting characther and very kind. At the night, I said good-bye to her, and I stayed at Rihoko's house.
      At the next day, on sunday, it is EXILE' live day! We went to Yahoo Dome, and stood in procession for buy their goods. I bought a flag snd a towel. And we waited for start to live. We had a lunch and shopping...♪
       The time of live arrived at last! We entered dome, and our seat was the stands of third base side.  EXIE appeared there. I was very excited. Their song and perfomance were so beautifull. This is the third time that I have gone to their live, but Their live is very fun every time. I was very happy!!! I cried for joy!!! I enjoyed very much!!! It had four hours. But I felt that it all happened in an instant. They were really cool♡♡♡ I want to see them again. I had a nice day☆

       The live came to an end at night, and  I parted from her in front of Toujin station. And I got into a train. I was sad very much but I could make pleasant memory(^O^)!!     (389 / 3,247Words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿