2012年5月27日日曜日

The Summer Day




       On Sunday, 27th, I went for a drive with my senior, Aya, Aru and Natsumi. We left Kumamoto city for Wakamiya bathing place at noon. We sang a lot of song in our cars. And we told, too. In this meantime, we arrived in sea. It was very beautiful. We had lunch seeing the sea. We walked on the beach. I felt very good the wind. Suddenly, Aru dipped her leg in the sea, so I dipped my leg in there, too. I was very cold but I fun so much. I found out a small crab. They were surprised. After that, we went to grilled slices of meat shop. I had dinner there. It was very delicious.
      we stoped at shop, Trial ,and bought some sparklers. It would be premature to play sparkler but we wanted play it today no matter what. So we went to park. There is near Aru's home. We displayed any rocket and a lot of sparklers. Though, Natsumi didn't play it because she is afraid of it. But we enjoyed very much. And we came in Aru's house a little time. We watched TV.
      At the end, we went to Karaoke box in Hakuzan. I like to sing a song. So I was very fun!!! I could live a full life today. I love them♡♡♡ I want to drive together(^O^)   (242 / 4,195 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿