2012年8月27日月曜日

Good and bad points about summer

A good point of summer is to be held a festival and fireworks display. I like to go the summer festival and it is very fun for me to stroll on the street of many stall. Also, we do a barbecue and swim in a river and the sea in the summer. I like to swim in a river better than in a sea. And, I like the summer because there are such delicious foods as shaved ice and somen. A bad point of summer is being hot. I dislike getting a suntan and sweat. I'm always careful not to get a suntan. (104 / 421 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. >I like to swim in a river better than in a sea.
    Yes,I agree with you.
    Swimmin in the sea is too sticky so I prefer to do in the river.Especially,mountain river at ASO.

    返信削除