2012年9月1日土曜日

Taragi travel

      I went to Taragi with my friend, Iori, Misaki, Fumisa and Kanoko. There is Iori's hometown. There are  adjacent to my hometown, Nishiki. It was very hot.  We left the Kumamoto city by bus. First, we went to the river and everybody swam. But I couldn't swim. I was taking a picture. We were laughing all the way.
      Next, we went to Iori's home. Her home was a bungalow and very big. In addition, her home was very beautiful. There are four peoples, mam, dad and two brothers. They have four dogs, too. They were very cute and full of energy.
      That night, we had a barbecue in the garden. I ate a lot of meets and drink a lot. It was very delicious. Then, we went to a hot spring. My hometown is famous for a hot spring. We talked many thing that we usually do not say. I was fun and was pleasant so much. And we went back her home, we had a fireworks. In our night sky stars were shining. The fireworks were very beautiful. So I was touched. It is over, we enjoyed the Game of Life. I won the second. I enjoyed the evening of the day.

       The next morning, we got up at 11 a.m. We left her home, and we took the bus. I was very happy. I became a good memory. I want to go to there at next summer!!! (259 / 780 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿