2012年9月15日土曜日

Something special I did during this vacation

      I went on a trip to Osaka with my friend, Misaki, Fumisa and Kanoko during this summer vacation. It was a trip of three days and two nights. First day, we were walking around Doutonbori streets. We ate noodles and Takoyaki. They are very delicious. Second day, we went to the Universal Studio Japan. We rode a roller coaster 8 times. I was very fun but I was scared. And we enjoyed the shopping. It became a good memory. Also, I had a part- time job. It is to lean in the house. It was a new experience for me. Finally, I went to the sea and river, too. (109 / 1,353 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. That's great.
    I know well about Osaka,cos I've lived in there for 2years.
    you seemed to travel around popular place such a USJ Dotonbori.
    Next time you had a chanse to go to the kansai,why dont you go to the Kyoto.
    I love that city.

    返信削除