

I went to Osaka with Fumisa, Misaki and Kanoko. We wemt by air at 11 a.m. We arrived in Itami airport at noon. I was buoyant and cheerful. First, we went to a hotel to check into at the hotel. The hotel is near by Universal Studio Japan and it is very clean business hotel. We finished check into and we went to the Doutonbori. There were many tourist because there is well-known as a tourist spot. I visited there for the first time. We saw a Kuidaore doll and we took a picture with him. We ate Udon in Tsurutontan. There is a place where we want to go once. The udon was very big!! So I was very surprised. I ate a wagyuunikuudon. It was delicious. Next, we walked a shopping district. There were many shop. We looked a bag shop and a tailor's shop, and we bought a waffle in waffle shop. At 7 p.m. we went back our hotel. At this night, we spend watching TV and playing card game. First day, I had a sense of fulfillment.

The second day, we went to the USJ. We waited for the store opens. And we rode a roller coaster named Holltwood Dream The Ride. The roller coaster can choose favorite music freely. I was fearful so much because I rode a roller coaster after a long time. But I was excited!! I shouted myself hoarse. We rode it again. Then, we rode Space Fantasy The Ride. This is an attraction that turn around in the dark so I was fearful. But it was very interesting. We rode a lot of other attraction. I liked Spider-man's attraction because this is 3D and we were under hot wind and spray. We took a rest. We ate shaved ice with Kanoko. We ate custard man, too. Everything was very good. After that, we had shopping. There were many pretty goods. I bought a sunglasses of SNOOPY. The night, there was be a parade in street. It was very beautiful. Next, we had a takoyaki and ramen at store nearby. A genuine takoyaki was soft and very delicious. I felt that taste of Osaka was more lightly than that of Kumamoto.

The final day, we went to Umeda station. We left for Hankyuu. Then, we ate Ikayaki and Kushiyaki. These are famous. So, many people lined up to buy Kushiyaki. I was happy because I could eat all foods that we would eat at once. We came back to Kumamoto at 6 p.m. I was very tired but I could make a good memory in this summer. I want to go there. And I want to go to other place with them!!! (464 / 1,244 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿