2012年10月2日火曜日
My favorite season
I like spring the beat of all season. Because spring is a good season when is easy to spend for us. Spring is season when an encounter with many people and a parting, too. And there is a new start for us. So, I beat fast in every spring. I like the main events of spring, too. I like a flower viewing and an entrance ceremony in particular. Moreover, my birthday is spring. So, spring is a happy season for me. Also, spring vacation is the longest vacation in all season vacation. It is about two months. Finally, I like a food of spring. The food in season is edible wild plants. I like bamboo shoot and a strawberry so much. These are very delicious. (125/ 2,251 words)
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
>I like a food of spring. The food in season is edible wild plants. I like bamboo shoot and a strawberry so much
返信削除Sounds good.I like Spring,too.
but How do you think Autumn foods??
In that case,I'll be bit confused.
Both ofthem i like,though.