2012年10月22日月曜日

My favorite vacation memory

My favorite vacation memory is to trip to Osaka with my friend, Misaki, Fumisa and Kanoko in this summer vacation. We had stayed for three days. First day, we went to Doutonbori. And we ate an udon at Tsurutontan. It is a famous udon shop. It was so delicious. The next day, we went to the Universal Studio Japan. I found my sole comfort in it. We rode a lot of roller coaster any number of times. I was so excited. A waiting time to ride attraction was longer, so I had sore feet. But I was so happy. Final day, we went to Umea station. We ate Takoyaki and pieces of pork fried on a skewer. The foods of the home were so good. I could make a good memory.(131/ 4,150 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. >We ate Takoyaki and pieces of pork fried on a skewer
    I know well about,Osaka.Because I've been in there for 2 years.
    Speaking of Takoyaki,I reccomend you to go Shinsaibashi near the Dotonbori.

    返信削除