2012年11月3日土曜日

My favorite class

My favorite class is English because I'm interested in foreign country. And I like to learn new words of English, too. I'm not good at speaking English with foreigner. Also, I can't understand what they mean. But, I like to come in contact with them. So, I want to understand English and I want to speak English very well. And my favorite class is Chinese, too. Chinese is very difficult. Chinese grammar is the same as English grammar. But, Chinese class is very fun. I want to go to China so I want to understand it. I like listening, especially in English class because we watch DVD in the class now. The DVD is very interesting. And the class's teacher is very kind. I have been never absent. I think that I want to try more than before English lesson hard.(141 / 5,007 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿