2012年11月3日土曜日
Nishino Kana Live Tour 2012
On first, November, I went to go to Fukuoka to watch Nishino Kana live with my senior, Aya, Chie, Anna and Sayaka. I left Kumamoto for Marinmesse at in the morning. I enjoy singing in our car. At noon, we had a lunch in an omelet containing fried rice store. I ate a set of an omelet containing fried in cheese and a hamburger. It was so delicious. Then, we left for a concert hall. I was buoyant and cheerful. At the last moment, the live starts!! Nishino Kana was very cute and pretty. She was so slender, too. Her song was very famous for everybody. I like her song because the words is very good and I can sympathize with her song. I heard live voice and I was impressed so much. We grew livelier together and the hall was filled with intense excitement. I was so fun!! She played three encore. I love her more. I like her song more, too. I could spend a happy day. I want to go to Kobukuro live next time(^O^) (180 / 5,187 words)
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿