2012年11月14日水曜日
My favorite place
My favorite place is my hometown, Hitoyoshikuma in Kumamoto. I like there because there are a lot of natural, a mountain, a river and a rice field. So, that air is beautiful and freshness. Also, when it is night, we can see a lot of stars. It is very beautiful. I like to look at the stars. And my hometown is well-known as a hot spring spot. I go to a hot spring with my friends whenever I return to my family home. I like it because I feel very good. We can experience to go downstream and rafting. I have not done it so far but I want to play rafting soon with my friends. Surely it will be fun. Finally, I live in a dormitory so I'm always lonely. I want to return to my family home, and see to my family, my mom and two brothers. (149/ 6,829 words)
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿