2012年11月21日水曜日
My favorite pets
My favorite pet is three dogs and a cat. I have them for a pet at my parent's home. Two dogs are a mongrel, the other is miniature Dachshund. The names of the two dogs are "Choco" and "Ghana." They live at a garden. So, I think that they are cruel in this cold season because it is very cold in winter. But they are become a watchdog on occasion. When s stranger came home, they bark. I rely entirely on them. Also, other dog's name is "Tyrol." Tyrol is a small boy. He is very cute and cheerful. He has a brown fur. But he has a bad point. It is to go tinkle with a person. When I always came back my home, he go tinkle with me because he is excited. So, I often scolded him. Finally, a cat's name is "Poo." The cat is friendly girl. She always freely takes a walk in the day time. (160 / 8,266 words)
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿