2012年11月28日水曜日

My favorite foods

      My favorite foods is Sushi, Sushi is Japanese food. I often go to a revolving sushi bar recently. There are a lot of store in the revolving sushi bar in Kumamoto. I like especially "Sushiro", because there are many kind of sushi in there and their sushis are so delicious. Moreover, we can eat that at reasonable price. Almost all the sushis are hundred yen, considering there are valuable foods. So, I'm so happy. And I like an "aburi ebimayo" so much. It is very good. Also, I like an "aburi salmon", too. I become to be full in about five plates. So, I'm over cheaply. And, when we make an order, we can make an order by a touchpad. So, it is very simple and so quickly. Finally, I want to go high-quality sushi bar which don't revolve sometime. (144 / 9,381words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. >"Sushiro
    You know these restaurants name in English?
    It's called Sushi Train.

    返信削除