2013年1月1日火曜日

A Happy New Year

      On the last day of last year, December, 12th, I spend at Aya's home with her. I didn't spent alone on the day because I live in dormitory now. So I would greet a new year with someone. She lives in her home. I'm close to her family because I often visit her home. They are so kind. I like them so much. We ate a year-crossing noodle the evening meal. Also there were some sashimi and a big crab on the table. They were so delicious. I was so happy. Then she and I watched TV, "Red and white singing contest." It is national TV that is broadcast on new year eve at every year. The TV is interesting because many singers appear on it. A white groups won this year.
      I finally came when countdown. I had been slowly with her at her room. And we counted from 10 together. We said "3,2,1..." Welcome to 2013. Then we said each other "A happy new year and Thank you again this year!" And we took a lot of picture. I was so fun and happy.
      I want to study abroad only this year. I want to hold out a part-time job for it. Also I want to try a lot of new thing and want to improve myself. Finally I wish spent a smile everyday(^O^)!! (236 / 11,899 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿