2013年1月22日火曜日

My Best Friend

      My best friend is Eiko Ito. She is my best friend who met in this college when it was an entrance ceremony. To tell the truth, we have gotten to know each other though on site. We had a blog on each site. Before we met, we were exchanging words with that. And we just happened to be in the same class. I met her when it was the entrance ceremony. So I was courageously, I called out to her. Then she kept me in her mind and she a little smiled. I was so happy and her smile eased my tension. After that we became to stay together. I was so fun because she was so smart, pretty and humor. We made out a schedule of classes and we attended a class together.
      And she joined in the broadcast club and I joined in the girl's softball club. I belong to a manager of them. It was the first challenge for Eiko and I. She is different from I. Her plain clothes is so pretty as if she is a young lady and she has a long hair, while my plain clothes is always causal wear and have a short hair. So we were just the opposite type. It was interesting. But our character bears a close resemblance each other. She is serious to an interesting thing but she always is moderate. The character is the same as mine. We don't interfere each other, what is called we have our self world and we live freely in our life. So we may get along very well.
      A most memory with her is to go to my hometown, Hitoyoshi Kuma. She had never been to there so I would take her to my hometown. So we went to there by bus in  last Spring. I invited her to my house. We had a dinner with my family. And Eiko, my mother and I went to a hot spring, Hananoshou. The hot spring is so beautiful so there is a place where the most popular for local people. I like there, too. The next day, we went to Hitoyoshi station before she came back her home. She could see the famous mechanical clock in the station. She seemed to happy so I thought that it is good idea to took her to my hometown.
      In last summer, we went to the sea with my senior, Aya by her car. Eiko and Aya are my mutual friend so they made friends. We went to Amakusa and ate a bowl or rice topped with sashimi. It is called "Kaisendon" in Japan. It was so delicious. After that we became to make  good friends to go a meal any number of time. I want to go the sea together this summer, too. And we're going to do a snow board next mouth.
      Also we have been to dinner together. Then I could know more her life style and her character. We took about everything each other. I took her about my family and my love story... She is the one person who I can confided anything. I believe her from the bottom of my heart.
      In second spring semester, I didn't have the same classes with her so I couldn't take the classes together. I was sad and lonely so much. But we were careful to take as the same classes    
as possible in this autumn semester. So I always fun now. I want to take the same classes with her next semester, too.
      And I want to know more about her anything. Moreover I would like you to know my anything with her. We have a special plan in this spring vacation. It is to trip abroad. I wish that I make a lot of good memory. I'm deeply grateful to a fateful encounter with Eiko. Thank you so much!!!(^○^)♡  (686 / 13,743words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿