2013年1月11日金曜日

Coming-of-age ceremony

     On January, 4th, I had a coming-of-age ceremony at my hometown, Nishiki town. It was gathering of Nishiki Junior High School. We reunited for the first time in about 5 years. On the day, I woke up at 3 a.m and got a dressing. My long-sleeved kimono is black and take the pattern of purple flowers. It was so beautiful.
      It began at 10 o'clock. I was tired because I was plagued by kimono. But I met many friends for the first time in a long time so I forgot it. Everyone changed beautifully and pretty. Also every boys changed cool, too. But their personality unchanged and they were kind and interesting unchangeable. I was so happy. All of us introduced ourselves. The ceremony ended, we took a commemorative photo.
      After that, I had a celebration. We ate some foods and drank sake together. I immersed in memories of the past with many classmates. I was interesting so much. I laughed. I met my teacher, too so I was happy.

      I went to a tavern with my best friends evening. It was such as women's association. I talked many memories of the past with them. Then I merged some boys and everyone drank many sake. I participated at four party the same night.  I was very fun. I could make a good memory. I want to gather everyone someday. I like all one of my hometown\(^o^)/♡♡♡ (252 / 12,257words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Sounds great.
    > I participated at four party the same night.
    Wow you were hang over after that day weren't you??

    返信削除