I entered this college and I could make many precious friends. It is so good. I'm thankful for my mother because she took me to go a college. So I want to spend the day and day to be careful(^O^)♡ (774 / 14,517words)
2013年1月23日水曜日
My college life
In 2012, April 3rd, I entered a Kumamoto Gakuen University. About two years have passed since I entered there. It was so soon. I'm going to talk about my college life for two years.
I joined in girls softball club as soon as I entered there. I have never played softball. But I was interested in any sports and I like to watch the basketball and baseball game in particular. So I belong to a manager of them in our team. It was experience for the first time. The reason that I join in it the first place is an encounter with Natsuki and Karen in our dormitory. They have been playing softball since they were a young child. When I was irresolute what to join in circle, they called out to me. "Can you join in our club? And we want you to be a manager." I was glad about that so I decided to be a manager. The work of the manager was no easy matter. I had to make a oolong tea for their drink. Also I saw how long it take for they to race and I played the flute when they are warming up. It was important duty. It is my important works for me to give aid to the injured. I must give them to icing when the ball hit them on their body. The summer is very hot and hot. The winter is very cold and cold. I think that respect for them because they play softball in such a season. They play favorite thing so they seem to gloriously. They have a tender heart and are interesting. So I always can laugh. There were ten people in the same year. They have each other so personality. I like them. Moreover I could meet with many people were a few years ahead of me in the club. It is a big encounter for me to met with Aya Asada. She is two years ahead of me and my department is the same to her one. She is always kind to me and give me to scold strictly sometimes. She is a great person like my sister for me. I often still go out to play and drive together. Also I could meet with a man. The man is person who I fell in love at first sight because he is so cool and has a nice body. He is gentle man, too. I have been go barhopping with him any times. I was so happy. But the my serious love for him seems hopeless. It is a good memory for me now. To went to everywhere to play against local team was so fun. The last game lost but I was impressed with their single-minded attitude. I think that it is good for me to join in the club and I could meet with them.
And I made a good friends at this college. There are a lot of pretty girls in my class of English department. Everyone is serious and smart so I barely kept up with my classes. But they give me to teach what don't understand before the examination. I was so thankful that. We have a lunch at lunch break. Then I always talk about love story. Meeting them, I often perk up. It is so interesting to have a conversation with them. When the day is nothing the classes, I'm lonely because I couldn't meet with them. In last winter, we hold a Christmas party in Eiko's house. We ate a big cake and drank many liquor. We exchanged our Christmas present each other, too. It was so fun and I could make a great memory. Also we have been gone out a dinner together. I gave a birthday present for everyone when it was my birthday. The present was a cork board written for their message. It is my treasure. So I want to give to celebrate for their birthday. I will become be in my third year at university just around the corner. And I may have at least classes so we will have decrease an opportunity to meet. I'm sad. I want to get together a minimum at once a month. I want to make a lot of good memories after this.
I entered this college and I could make many precious friends. It is so good. I'm thankful for my mother because she took me to go a college. So I want to spend the day and day to be careful(^O^)♡ (774 / 14,517words)
I entered this college and I could make many precious friends. It is so good. I'm thankful for my mother because she took me to go a college. So I want to spend the day and day to be careful(^O^)♡ (774 / 14,517words)
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿