2013年1月24日木曜日

My vacation plans

      It will come to a spring vacation. I have some plans in this vacation. I'm going to go Island with my friends, Eiko, Misaki, Ayumi and Kanoko. We are a close friend so we are making the plan now. We still don't decide our destination but I may go to Guam or Bali. There are comparatively inexpensive. I take pleasure in going to there so I can hold out the term examinations.
      Also I'm going to do a snow boat with my two senior and Eiko. The two senior are Aya and Aru. We have the plan in next month. I have never been done it so I want to do it.
      I have a part-time job. I want to save a lot of money in this vacation. I'm going to work a all days because I will have many times in this vacation. And I want to study English because I want to study abroad in autumn of this year. I want to make a good vacation and I hope to spend to my life so happily!!(^O^) (188/15,007words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿