"I have a treasure hunt for you," Peter said to his mother. "I have put some clues in letters. You have to read the clues and then you can find the treasure. Some slues are outside and clues are inside."
Peter's Treasure Hunt is a book Macmillan Education Australia Pty Ltd series. The story is Peter gives the treasure for his mother. "Here it is," said Peter as he gave the first clue to his mother. Clue on said "Go outside." Peter's mother went outside and looked up in the first tree. She got clue two. Clue two said "Go out the gate." She went to the gate so she can see clue three. Clue three said "First, go back inside. Then go into my bedroom." She went into Peter's bedroom and looked under the bed. Then she found clue four. Clue four will take you to the treasure. It said "Go down the hallway and the kitchen door. Close your eyes." She went to the kitchen door and Peter said, "Open you eyes," Then there was the treasure! The story end. I felt uneasy about the treasure. And I thought that Peter is very kind. I want to do such a big surprise as this for my mother.Michele, Ashley. (2004) Peter's Treasure Hunt.
Oxford: Macmillan Education Australia Pty Ltd. (219 / 7,694 Words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿