2012年6月3日日曜日

In Hitoyoshi Kuma

      I returned to my family home with my senior, Aya. My hometown is Hitoyoshi Kuma in Kumamoto. There encircled by the mountain and the river. And There is only a rice paddy. Hitoyoshi Kuma has a lot of natural so I like my hometown very much. We left Kumamoto city for there by her cars. It took two hours to go there. After we arrived at my home, we had a dinner with my family. I seemed Aya is so nervous. But they soon opened up to each other. I was glad about it. After that, I and Aya went to a hot spring for a cure because Hitoyoshi Kuma is well-known as a hot spring for a cure. We went to Hana-no-Shou.  I felt very good. Next, we came back my home and watched DVD which I was high school age. It was very interested so we so fun. We fell asleep before we knew it.

      The next day, we got up at noon and leave there. On the way, we went to Kyuusendou. Kyuusendou is a cavern. We wore a helmet and a pair of boots, and entered the cavern. I felt cool. Because there is very dark, I was fearful. However I had a valuable experience. I was very happy. I seemed she was very happy, too!!! I want to go there. I had a good day and a good memory\(^o^)/  (243 / 6,224 Words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿