2012年6月1日金曜日

BR1-9: A Monster Mistake

Everyone looked at Gran's picture. "Oh Gran!" said Chip. She had painted a monster.
Kipper looked at the monster. Gran laughed. "There's no such thing," she said.

       A monster mistake is a book is Oxford Reading Tree series.  It is a stage 5 in the story. The story is a joke, so it is very interesting. Mum Gran went to Scotland on holiday with their children. Everyone had a good time. Biff and Kipper went fishing. Gran and Chip painted a picture. Gran had painted a monster. "There's no such thing," she said. Mum went shopping with Kipper. During that time, Gran had made  monster. They put the monster in the lake. Mum and Kipper came back. "A real monster," said Kipper. "I don't believe it," said Mom. And some people saw Gran's monster. The children watched television. The monster was televised everybody. The next day lots of people came.They wanted to see the monster. Gran told everyone about the monster. "It was just a joke," Gran said. They laughed. Gran was sorry. There is no a monster.
      I read it, and I laugh. I like to make a joke. But if you  overdo it, everyone may are confused. So I think that am careful when I make a joke.


Alex, brychta. (1993) A Monster Mistake
Oxford: Oxford University Press. (233 / 5,701 Words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿