2012年6月25日月曜日

BR1-18: The Little Red Hen

"Who will hepl me plant the whear?" asked the little red hen. "Not I!" said the dog. "Not I!" said the goose. "Not I!" said the cat. "Then I will plant it myself," said the little red hen. And she did.

The little red hen is a book Puffin Easy-to-Read series. It is a level 2 in the story. A little red hen lived on a farm with a dog, a goose and a cat. One day, when the little han found some grains of wheat, she asked her animal friends to hepl plant them. But "Not I!" said the dog, the goose, and the cat. One day the wheat was ready ro be cut. They didn't cut it. And they won't help beat the wheat, or take the wheat to the mill,or bake the bread either. The little red hen baked it. The bread came out of the oven. It smelled good. "Who will help me eat this good bread?" asked thelittle read hen. "I will," said them. "Oh no, you won't!" said the little red hen. And she ate it all up herself. I thought that the story is very interesting.


Harriet, Ziefert. (1995) The Little Red Hen
Oxford: Puffin Easy-to-Read. (202 / 8,755 Words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿