Much Ado About Nothing
“Much Ado About Nothing” means “Karasawagi” in Japanese. The movie is
comedy by Shakespeare. It seems that the film was showed in 1598 to 1599 for
the first time. And the film was published in 1600. The director of Much Ado About Nothing is Kenneth
Branagh. Much Ado About Nothing was
written by him. It based on Much Ado
about Nothing by William Shakespeare. The star is Kenneth Branngh, Richard
Briers, Michael Keaton, Robert Sean Leonard, Keanu Reeves, Emma Thompson, and
Denzal Washington. Richard Briers is star of Peter’s Friends and Frankenstein.
Much Ado About Nothing stars Kenneth
Branngh as Benedick, Richard Briers as Don John, Denzel Washington as Don Pedro
of Aragon, Emma Thompson as Beatrice, Leonato’s niece, and Hero’s cousin and chamber
mate, Richard Briers as Governor Leonato, the father of Hero, Michael Keaton as
Dogberry, the local constable, Robert Sean Leonard as Claudio, a close friend
of Don Pedro and Benedick, and fiancé to Hero, Kate Beckinsale as Hero, the
sweet, innocent only child of Governor
Leonato, in love with Claudio, Brian Blessed as Antonio, the brother of Leonato
and Beatrice’s father, Imelda Staunton as Margaret. Inception cost $ 8 million
to make and inception earned more than $ 22.5 million at the box office. The
story is passionate love story that Kenneth Branagh that this was said to be
the lucky adventurer of the theatrical world in a drama of William Shakespeare.
The movie was nominated for the Cannes Film Festival in 1993. It was nominated
for Golden Globe in the same year.
The
story starts the scene that Beatrice is singing a song. Aragon grand duke, Don Pedro and his suite
arrives at the mansion of governor Leonato of Sicily Messina. Earl Claudio
falls in love with hero, an only daughter of Leonato at first sight. Confirmed
bachelor Benedick quarrels violently with Niece of Leonato, Beatrice. Borachio
makes eyes at the maid of the hero. Only half-brother of Pedro, Don John was
displeased. Pedro knew pure Claudio is not confided love to. So he thinks out a
plan and he pretends to be Claudio at a masked ball. And he proposes to Hero. Borachio
eavesdrop it and he reports it to Don John. Then, Don John would wreck the plan
because he hates his brother. But the misunderstanding dispels easy and Claudio
and Hero will marry one week later. Moreover, Don John scheme to let Benedick and Beatrice associate. He made a
play that Beatrice curses because she falls in love with Benedick so badly in
spite of know that Becedick eavesdrops. Benedick fell into his trap and he loves
Beatrice. Beatrice falls for a lie equally, too and she came to love him.
By the way, Borachio proposed a new strategy to Don John who failed
in a first plan. It makes Claudio witness. She pretends that a Hero has an
affair at the day before the wedding. A
maid, Margaret works for him. This plan succeeded this time. Claudio and Don
Pedro left their rage and sorrow dejected. But Borachio carelessly talks a
detailed of stratagem to his companion because his play succeed and he was in a
good humor. A night watchman heard the story and he were arrested. Dogberry,
security police tortured. Just then, it is said that there is Don John behind
Borachio.
Dogberry
reports it to Leonato the next day in front of a wedding ceremony, but Dogberry
strain too much, and the real intention does not come by the language that is
full of mistakes. In that way, as for Claudio abuses Hero knowing nothing at
the wedding ceremony that he reached. Hero lost consciousness. A priest
proposes one. If a Hero decides dead, former love should return from regret and
pity. It is that. Don John escapes from the town. Claudio understands that it
was all a plot of John. He consented a demand was forced Leonate. It was to give
a lament to the front of the grave and to marry niece looking just like a Hero,
and become an inheritor. It was the Hero who should have died to have appeared
in front of him facing the wedding ceremony the next day. Furthermore, Benedick
proposes to Beatrice again, too. To the all members who are full of double joy,
arrested Don John is drawn. The story ends.
I
watch this movie and thought that the movie is very interested. Because a
diametrically opposite love story is drawn on this movie. First, one is a love as a fast ball, and the other is a
love in a roundabout way. But there is intervention of matchmaking by Don Pedro
in both there. I was terrified many times because their marriage was almost cut
off. The tragic development is humor very much, so I was excited. When two
engagements were established, I was very glad. Particularly, it was splendid
the scene when I dance the dance of the blessing together. So I like the scene most. Also, I like the
scene that exchange of the quarrel of Benedick and Beatrice, too. I laughed. When
I work as a favorite person in front, I do not make you obediently. And the
number of persons increases carelessly. I felt that this character resembles
Beatrice. I was reminded of it by the importance of believing a person by this
movie. One love is brought up by believing a beloved person. It seems to be
simple and, in fact, is a difficult thing. Now,
I have a boyfriend. I love him. At first I want to believe him in the first even
if a point is it in anything from now on.
Finally,
Shakespeare says in this way. “It is pleasant to deceive a person. Therefore
the person will continue deceiving you forever. Not you not being deceived, a
plan for one's future after you were deceived is important.”
(983 / 9,947 Words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿