
On December, 14th, I had a year-end party with Hajime Gumi in Hanabatakouminkan. There were sixteen peoples in all. Mr. Hajime is kind man who give me to take care so much. Moreover, he reached his forty-first year about two weeks ago. So we thought that would like to celebrate his birthday, too. I went to Shimo street with my senior, Chika and Aya before starting the party. Also Miss Chie's twenty-two birthday was next day. We bought a big cake for them. We had a nice surprise in the party. And a year-end party started. We had a lot of dishes and liquor. These were so delicious. Suddenly the room went black, and the big cake lighted a candle appeared front of us. Then we sang a birthday song together. Mr. Hajime and Miss Chie seemed to so happy with our nice surprise. I was so happy, too.

After that, we went a karaoke lounge and continue our party. We sang many song and danced. As I drank, I got more and more excited. We took a lot of pictures.
And we went to my senior, Kento's house and continue to drink a liquor. Else people was fall asleep when I noticed. But they enjoyed the night. At last we broke up at 4 a.m. I went back to Anna's home with Aya. And we went to bed at last.
I had a good time. I could make nice memory so I am so happy. I want to have the party with them someday!!! (270 / 11,151 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿