2012年12月5日水曜日

My favorite artist

      My favorite artist is EXILE. EXILE is Japanese singer group. The group consists of two vocalists and twenty dancers. Their song is so good and their performance is very cool. I like especially one vocalist of them. His name is ATSUSHI. He sings by himself, too. His voice is very beautiful. I'm always impressed with his song when I listen to music of EXILEE. The words of their song are so good, so I can sympathize with it. Then, I often go to their live concert every year. Their live concert is very powerful and so fun. Their live is popular among Japanese young people, so there is a lot of their fan at concert hall. They are active in TV show. Also they contribute to revive of earthquake disaster in Tohoku. They encourage a victim by their song. So, I think that they are a group I respect so much. (151/ 9,757 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. >The group consists of two vocalists and twenty dancers.
    Really,I though they are about 12.

    返信削除