2012年12月14日金曜日
My favorite family
I like my family. I have a mother and two brothers. I lost my father when I was eleven years old. I was very sad and disappointed. He was so cool and smart. I loved him. My mother is fifty years old. She always is vigorous. And she is always kind to me. She works so hard every day for us. I thank very much to bring us up all by her. So she is loved by us. I often telephone her when conversation. I'm so happy. I like my two brothers, too. One is twenty-four years old, and the other is twenty-two years old. Both of the brothers are so kind to me. My eldest son is brazen but he is the main support of the family. My second son is gentle character and an honest person. They have played baseball in their school days. I'm so happy and love them so much. (154 / 10,662 words)
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿