2012年12月14日金曜日

My favorite person

My favorite person is my best friends. There are a lot of friends in my class. I always spend particularly the lesson and a recess time with my best friends, Eiko, Kanoko, Ayumi and Misaki. We get along well very much so they are fun to be with. I find great pleasure in chatting with them. And they are so pretty and smart. They are careful about their appearance, too. So, I became be careful about my appearance and fashion. We often go out to play together. The last time, we took a drive to Aso in Eiko's car. Then, it was very cold and it is a light rain. I was so sad, but I was a pleasure to drive with them. I had a good time. We are going to hold a year-end party next time. I want to make much of them because I like them so much.(151 / 10,357 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿