2012年12月24日月曜日

A year-end party

      On Saturday, 23th, I had a year-end party with my friends of my class. I went to Eiko's house with Misaki and Ayumi at 3 p.m. We stooped by at convenience store on the way and bought some instant noodles and confectioneries. We arrived at her house and played the TV game while we was eating those. It's a "64". The game was popular in the old days. We played the game of a Smash Brothers and Mario Party. I looked back on it with nostalgia because I played the game when I was young child with my two brothers. We enjoyed it until forget the time.
      Then we got into a bus and went to Shimo street. We joined Kanoko and went to a karaoke lounge together. We sang many song and danced so our room grew livelier. I laugh loudly so much. Everyone sing a song well. After three hours, we left there and we took a purikura. At about p.m.10, we broke up and came back each other homes. I was so fun.

      I always smiles because I spend with them. I had a good memory. I want have a New Year's party next year!! (210 / 11,361 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿